TallyPrime 3.0 – Is This Update For You?
Tally is being used by over 2 million users worldwide. The current latest version of Tally is tally prime 2.1 and very soon a new version will be released by the name TallyPrime 3.0.
Just like the previous versions of Tally had some amazing features, we expect the features of TallyPrime 3.0, are sure to blow our minds away. But it’s this update really for you?
This blog explains what are the possible features of TallyPrime 3.0 and whether your business will benefit from it.
But before that ask yourself, is yours a growing business that uses tally on a daily basis? If you answered yes, you definitely need to update your Tally to TallyPrime 3.0 when the release is made available. If you use Tally on a daily basis, there is no reason you will not update your Tally.
Here’s what you might miss out on if you decide to stay in the same version of Tally –
Multiple GST Management In Tally
As the name suggests, finally tally will allow you to register multiple state GSTNs in a single Tally company. Many tally users were desperately waiting for this feature as it simplifies the process of GST management in Tally. Some benefits of this feature are –
- Multiple GST numbers in one Tally company
- Create branch-wise common or flexible GST vouchers
- You can maintain branch-wise GST returns (GSTR1, GSTR1, GSTR3B)
- Faster return filing
- You can export multiple state returns in JSON file
- Exchange /Send multiple states and GST E-invoice as well as E-way bill in Jason file format
- In GST you can view B2B as well as B2C transactions of a party both for the same date and multiple dates.
- On a specified date or month, customers can impact their transactions in GST returns using the effective date feature.
- You can view party-wise purchase details in GSTR4.
- Earlier in Tally after the deletion or insertion of a voucher the voucher number used to get randomly shuffled, this bug will be
- fixed in TallyPrime 3.0.
- You can now reuse a deleted voucher number to create a new voucher; earlier this feature was not available.
- New filters will be introduced in the new version of Tally. Around 120+ filters will be added.
- Inside the transaction, it will now be possible to add field filters.
- Users can save a particular view of a report with the filter applied and re-open it whenever they want.
- You can now add filters at multiple levels.